selenium coaching near me | selenium training near me

selenium coaching near me

selenium coaching near me | selenium training near me



What is Selenium?

SELENIUM could be a free (open-source) machine-driven testing framework accustomed validate internet applications across totally different browsers and platforms. you'll be able to use multiple programming languages like Java, C#, Python etc to make Se take a look at Scripts. Testing done victimisation the Se tool is typically named as Se Testing.



Selenium computer code isn't simply one tool however a set of computer code, every bit business to totally different testing wants of a company. Here is that the list of tools

Selenium Integrated Development setting (IDE)
Selenium device (RC)
WebDriver
Selenium Grid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java coaching near me | java classes near me | java institute near me