dot net training institutes in guntur


.NET Framework

.NET is a framework to develop software applications. It is designed and developed by Microsoft and the first beta version released in 2000.

It is used to develop applications for web, Windows, phone. Moreover, it provides a broad range of functionalities and support.



This framework contains a large number of class libraries known as Framework Class Library (FCL). The software programs written in .NET are executed in the execution environment, which is called CLR (Common Language Runtime). These are the core and essential parts of the .NET framework.





dot net course, dot net training, dot net classes near me,dot net developer course,java dot net course,dot net course near me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java coaching near me | java classes near me | java institute near me